Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cooking Lab - 3 Beans Salad(怎麼吃也不怕胖的魔荳瘦身沙拉)

Ever since I tried the salads from the Big Table @ Adelaide Central Market, I am addicted!!!!

My friends liked their breakfast menu, but for me, their salads are the stand out masterpieces! 

1 year later since my last visit, I still remembered their salad. This really means something. Today I am going to replicate the delicious salads to get them out of my mind!


(c) GMV - Got My Vote!"*\(^o^)/*

低熱量瘦身青豆沙拉:
My 3 Beans Salad - Japanese edamame beans, broad beans and popping fresh peas with salty, creamy chunks of feta. 

簡單的豆豆配對,輕鬆製作出窈窕健康的魔荳沙拉!

Danish Fetta (100% Cow's Milk) $12.99/kg

簡單運用在超市就買得到的醬汁和沙拉食材,使製作這沙拉好輕鬆!❤️

Ingredients:
- Japanese Edamame Beans (日本毛豆) 100g
- Broad Beans (碗豆) 100g
- Frozen Peas (青豆) 100g
- Danish Feta Cheese (丹麥菲達羊奶乳酪) 50g 或少許

[又稱「鹽水乳酪」鹹鹹的,口味獨特,而且沒有像一般羊乳酪有騷味。很適合放在沙拉上或用來焗烤。]

- Honey Mustard Dressing 2T
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2T
- 1 whole lemon juice.
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper


It is sooooo delicious and nutritious at the same time. So happy! The perfect Summer time salad!!